Whether it’s a small portion of your home or your entire home, a fire can be a quite stressful situation to handle. Containing, cleaning and restoring your home the way it was, will take time and effort.
Smoke and soot particles can make things messy very quickly and because of their acidic nature, can stain porous materials like walls, ceilings, and furniture within hours. If you are a victim of a fire, contact H2O Drying Solutions for immediate fire restoration services.
- The first thing our team of experts will do is to carry out an inspection/assessment of the damage area. Depending on the severity of the damage, we may be required to do extensive cleaning; removing debris and repainting or polishing. If there is water damage from firefighting efforts, this will need to be cleaned up as well.
- Once the assessment has been done, our technicians will secure the damaged area to prevent other parts from being affected.
- If there is water damage, we will begin the extraction process. H2O Drying uses high powered vacuum to remove the water. We will then use LGR Dehumidifiers to remove the remaining water from the structure.
- Our restoration experts will then work on removing smoke and soot from the contents of your home in the affected area using large air scrubbers. This is done to restore walls, ceilings, floors and furniture.
- After that, we will work on deodorizing and sanitizing the affected area. This will help to get rid of the smoke smell. We use special cleaning products that are all organic, environmentally friendly and safe to use.
- We also have the expertise to handle the remaining contents of the fire. For those items such as clothing, collectibles or really anything that wasn’t destroyed in the fire and can still be cleaned, we can take care of that. At H2O Drying, we will clean, restore and store your contents until you are ready to take them.
- The final step is to secure the area until you are ready to move into your home again. There may be windows and doors that need replacing and until that time, we can secure the area for you.